Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Добро пожаловать путник. Прежде всего - оглядись по сторонам, и постарайся ничему не удивляться. Вокруг тебя мир, каким он был четырнадцать тысяч лет назад. Воздух свежий и чистый, леса растут от подножия гор и до самой границы моря. Люди живут племенами и еще не забыли навыки общения с природой. Еще не убили в себе дикий с свободный дух. Если тебя манит свобода и жажда приключений. Если ты хочешь изменить историю человечества или повернуть в другую сторону ветвь развития, то оставайся с нами. Мы всегда тебе рады.

ACTION #1 - "СТАЯ БЫСТРОЙ РЕКИ"
ACTION #2 - "СТАЯ СКАЛИСТЫХ ГОР"
ACTION #3 - "ПЛЕМЯ ВОРОНА"

Не забываем поддерживать нас!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Наши партнеры:

Голосование проводится раз в месяц

Вожаки стай собирают своих волков, для перехода на весенние угодья. В стае Ксанта в этом году потомства не предвидится, ведь белый волк так и не нашел себе спутницу, а вот у Скалистых дела обстоят намного лучше - доминанта вынашивает щенков, которые должны родиться в конце лета. Люди племени Ворона постепенно снимают зимние шкуры со своих жилищ и переодеваются в более легкие одежды. Зима в этом году была долгой и холодной - людям необходимо много охотится и набираться сил.

Ранняя весна уже вовсю разгулялась на здешних землях. Снег почти совсем растаял и лишь на скалистых вершинах, еще лежат белоснежные шапки. На реках и озерах тает лед, который сковывал их долгие зимние месяцы и оленьи стада, наряду с лошадиными табунами, возвращаются в южные части леса. Ночью еще довольно морозно, но днем теплые ветра ласково касаются отогревающейся земли.

Aeterna

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Aeterna » Летопись нашего мира » TriptiaCusty

TriptiaCusty

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

Amazing things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thank you a lot and I'm having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

Hi mates, its fantastic piece of writing on the topic of cultureand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

I have learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to make the sort of great informative website.

Hello, after reading this amazing article i am as well delighted to share my familiarity here with mates.

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Thanks  for some other magnificent article. The place else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such information.

At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read other news.

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies after that he must be visit this site and be up to date all the time.

What's up friends, its enormous paragraph regarding cultureand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

This paragraph will assist the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a blog from start to end.

Good blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice evening!

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well as the content!

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact pleassant to read all at one place.

Вы здесь » Aeterna » Летопись нашего мира » TriptiaCusty